Recovery & Recycling Executive
Reporting To: Recovery and Recycling Manager
To manage designated Repak Approved Recovery Operators.
To lead in the communication of Repak Events, Awards and Staff Updates and give quarterly presentations.
To positively contribute towards the achievement of Individual, Corporate and Departmental performance targets.
- To manage assigned Repak Recovery Operator accounts.
- To undertake Recovery and Recycling Operators site visits, audits and waste characterisation studies for designated operators.
- To verify claims for subsidy made by Recovery Operators, incorporating cross referencing of recycling and recovery tonnage documentation to ensure it co-relates to the amount claimed.
- To update and maintain the Collections Services Department databases, recycling facilities search engine, ROLC accounts, spread-sheets, etc.
- Assist in the undertaking and conducting of assigned contract compliance audits as per standard operating procedures and best practice.
- To partake in the assessment and administration of the Repak awards judging and awards ceremony.
- To organise and contribute positively towards conferences, presentations and papers for working groups and present same as required.
- To take relevant minutes of recovery and recycling team meetings as required.
- To represent Repak and its policies in a professional manner.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as may be requested from time to time.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, commensurate with qualifications and experience.