Repak for Schools
Recycle & Win €1,000 with Repak’s Team Green!
Repak has created a plastics recycling chart and we’re giving you the chance to win one of FIVE prizes of €1,000 for your class to spend with a Repak Member of your choice.
Repak Members are shops, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and more, who fund recycling in Ireland; from Dublin Zoo to Harvey Norman to Easons, there are over 2,700 members to choose from.
The competition is simple; hang your recycling poster above the recycling bin in your classroom, and every time a piece of plastic is dropped in mark it on the chart. Once completed, send us a photo of the chart and you’ll be entered into the draw to win.
Whether its drinks bottles, yogurt tubs, sandwich packs or Lunchables pots, all rigid plastics are recyclable and should be placed in the recycling bin clean, dry and loose. Soft plastics like cellophane, plastic bags and yogurt tubes are not recyclable and should go in the regular bin.
For more information on plastic recycling or to download Repak’s schools materials for your classroom visit repak.ie/schools
Terms and Conditions for Entering the Competition
1. The plastics recycling chart competition is open to all primary school classes between Junior Infants and 6th Class in the Republic of Ireland.
2. To enter the competition, the classroom should have sent a photo of the completed recycling chart to Repak either via Twitter or email by December 5th 2018.
3. You can enter the Competition by sending your entry to Repak @RepakRecycling on Twitter or at email@example.com via email. We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 5th December 2018.
4. When submitting your competition entry, you must provide the teachers name, the school name, and the classroom number (i.e. 4th class). You may only send one entry to the competition per classroom. Multiple entries can be submitted from the same schools, provided the entries are from different classrooms.
5. The winning entries will be chosen at random. Winning teachers/classes will be contacted by a Repak representative by December 15th 2018.
6. The winning entries will appear in the January/February edition of the INTO Magazine.
DOWNLOAD THE SCHOOLS CHART!