Reporting To: Membership Manager
- Regular account management with cross-departmental support within Membership Management Team
- To deliver agreed Departmental KPI’s
- Statistical Management, Members Audits, Membership Database management, including invoicing.
To work with colleagues and stakeholders as follows:-
- Working with Membership Management team with particular responsibility for regular member accounts, statistical data and member audit management.
- Responsibility for daily duties including some data entry, issuing standard letters, sending out email merges, filing/archiving all packaging statistics and related documents, e-mail/phone reminders to members (e.g. fee rebate, statistics, P.O’s, bank details, deadlines, etc.)
- Assist members and potential members with reporting queries. Benchmarking and data-checking of members and potential members returns to identify and resolve reporting inconsistencies.
- Training of members and potential members on completion of Statistical Return Form through individual training and provision of tutorial sessions.
- Assistance with general membership database – certification, revocations, member contacts, general information
- To operate the Q & A system to the procedures defined
- Carry out member audit/review programme
- Any other reasonable duties or ad-hoc projects needed to enable the department to meet and exceed its’ and the company’ annual targets. (e.g. Member awards, member communications, recruitment, membership database management)
- Carry out of other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Membership Management Manager and/or the Chief Executive from time to time.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, commensurate with qualifications and experience.