Recovery and Recycling Executive
Reporting to the Recycling and Recovery Operations Manager, the position requires the management of assigned recovery operator accounts, which includes site visits, audits, waste characterisation studies and approval of subsidy claims.
Experience within the recycling industry would be advantageous as it requires a high degree of interaction with waste recycling operators.
The successful candidate will preferably have a degree in environmental science or a relevant discipline along with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to operate within strict deadlines.
- To manage assigned Repak Recovery Operator accounts.
- To undertake Recovery and Recycling Operators site visits, audits and waste characterisation studies for designated operators.
- To verify claims for subsidy made by Recovery Operators, incorporating cross referencing of recycling and recovery tonnage documentation to ensure it co-relates to the amount claimed.
- To update and maintain the Recovery and Recycling Department databases, recycling facilities search engine, ROLC accounts, spread-sheets, etc.
- Assist in the undertaking and conducting of assigned contract compliance audits as per standard operating procedures and best practice.
- To partake in the assessment and administration of the Repak awards judging and awards ceremony.
- To organise and contribute positively towards conferences, presentations and papers for working groups and present same as required.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Applications, including detailed CV’s, should be submitted by email to the HR Manager – email@example.com
Closing date for applications is close of business on March 6th, 2019.
Repak Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer