Membership Recruitment Executive – Field Sales
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the ideal candidate should possess a relevant degree or have a minimum of five years experience in the area of customer relations and business awareness.
- Recruit new Members for Repak Ltd.
- To increase schedule membership penetration including the Hospitality sector, specifically Bars, Pubs, Nightclubs, Hotels, Restaurants and Café’s
- Support and participate in recruitment campaigns as part of a team by pro-actively identifying new potential members using existing intelligence, insights on trade sectors and online research and contact and/or visit potential members.
- Following up on sales leads provided via head office.
- Maintain CRM database and arrange mailshots to potential members.
- Attend and represent Repak at conferences, trade meetings and social functions.
- Work with other members of the Repak Sales team on specific initiatives as required.
- Scheduled member recruitment and management, processing of applications. Management of targeted campaigns for all sectors.
- Management of email queries/applications for scheduled members.
- Updating/ongoing management of application forms and information pack for sales team in conjunction with Marketing
- Liaising and assisting Marketing Department with targeted recruitment marketing plans
- Weekly submission of an activity log to track businesses that have been visited
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the Hospitality sector
- Excellent customer relations/business awareness
- IT and report writing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Competitive remuneration package is on offer commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Closing Date for Applications 14th February 2020. Please send curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
Repak Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer