Win with Repak Team Green!
Win one of four €250 vouchers to spend
with a Repak Member!
To enter, simply complete the form and submit by Friday, 10th January, 2020.
REPAK TEAM GREEN COMPETITION
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Repak’s decision in relation to selection of prize winner(s) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes and vouchers are non-transferable and will only be awarded to the winner.
- Prizes will be as follows: Each winner will receive a €250 voucher for a Repak Member of their choice. For a full list of members click here.
- Unless otherwise stated, competition entrants must be over 18 years old and resident in the island of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner. Repak reserves the right to request written proof of age of any competition winner.
- The closing date for entries is Friday, January 10, 2020.
- As multiple prizes are on offer in a single competition, only one win per household will be permitted.
- No cash alternative will be awarded in lieu of stated prize(s).
- Repak cannot guarantee continuous uninterrupted or secure access to the internet. Repak will have no responsibility for any difficulties in entering or any entries delayed or corrupted.
- If, due to circumstances beyond its control, a prize becomes unavailable Repak and/or the promoter(s) reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- The winners will be selected at random, not later than 11/1/2020 and the decision is final. Winners will be contacted via email.
- Competition winners have 72 hours to claim their prizes.
- Repak and/or the promoter(s) will endeavour to deliver all prizes within 14 days of winning. Where this is not possible the winner(s) will be notified of a delay.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Promoter and Data Controller: Repak Limited, Red Cow Interchange Estate, 1 Ballymount Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22, Eircode: D22 HW67